HOW ARE YOU ENSURING SAFETY WHEN DELIVERING 2-PERSON ITEMS?
To ensure the safety of our delivery drivers and customers during the Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19), we’ve made some changes to the way larger items are delivered.
- Our delivery team will deliver your item(s) to the room of your choice.
- If you would prefer for us to leave the item outside of your property (e.g. on your driveway) - please just let the drivers know when they arrive.
- If you have ordered an upholstered item, our drivers will offer to fit the feet and take away the packaging (Exclusions apply, please refer to product information online).
- Our drivers will be wearing face protection and will always stay 2-metres away from you. They may politely ask you to step back a bit if necessary, please don’t take offence, this is to keep everyone safe and we hope you will understand.
- The driver will sign for your delivery and take an image of the item to confirm your delivery and/or collection has been successful.
WHEN WILL MY FURNITURE BE DELIVERED?
If your item(s) are in stock immediately, you’ll be able to select a delivery date at the time of placing your order. If your item(s) are not in stock, we’ll contact you once they are available. You’ll receive an email and/or text containing a link to our booking system where you’ll be able to choose a suitable date for your delivery. We will send you a notification 3 days prior to your delivery date and a reminder the day before with a 2 hour window so that you can better plan your day.
I'M CURRENTLY SELF ISOLATING OR A MEMBER OF MY HOUSEHOLD IS SUFFERING FROM THE CORONAVIRUS; CAN YOU STILL MAKE THE DELIVERY?
To protect the safety of our customers and delivery teams alike, we are currently unable to deliver to households who are isolating from Coronavirus for any reason. If this affects your delivery please let us know by calling us on 0333 777 8999* and we'll be happy to keep your delivery until a suitably safe time.
*For call charges contact your service provider.