NEXTPAY ACCOUNT RETURNS
If you have purchased an item on your nextpay account which is later recalled, it can be returned by any of the following methods.
- Contact your courier directly (they may leave their number with your delivery)
- Call us on 0333 777 8000 ***
- SelfServe by requesting a returns
- Arrange the collection online
- Via a retail or clearance store*
- At a Evri ParcelShop
- At a Payzone outlet**
- Post – Call 0333 777 4574 *** to request a returns label, then take to your nearest Post Office
RETAIL STORE PURCHASE RETURNS
If you have purchased an item from one of our stores, and it is later recalled by us, please return the product to a store* – your original till receipt is not required.
Some Home products may not be suitable for return to store. And in this situation we will contact you to make arrangements for its return.
* This service is available in most of our retail or clearance stores, except our airport stores.
** Only fashion and small homeware products (excluding electrical) items are suitable for this method.
*** For call charges please contact your service provider