All NEXT watches are manufactured with first class materials.
Subject to the conditions stated below, and with proof of purchase, all NEXT watches are guaranteed against defects of material and manufacture for the period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
Please note the guarantee does not cover any damage or faults caused by:
- mis-use or accidental damage
- normal wear and tear
- water penetration
In the unlikely event of a fault arising under the terms of the guarantee, please take your watch to any NEXT store along with your proof of purchase and our staff will provide you with a new watch or a full refund.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- Never attempt to open the case of your watch.
- Avoid exposing your watch to water, liquids and extremely high or low temperatures.
- Always remove your watch whilst applying perfume, deodorant sprays and cosmetics as they have a corrosive effect and may cause tarnishing or dis-colouring.
- Do not allow contact with any corrosive agent e.g. fuel, paint, cleaning solvents, adhesives etc. as the chemical action will destroy the seals and affect the case and finish.
TIME & DATE SETTING
- Pull out crown two clicks to position 3 (time setting) and move the hands forward until they pass through 12.00 midnight and the calendar changes. Continue turning to the appropriate time of day taking care to pass through 12.00 once more if setting time after 12.00 noon.
- Push the crown in one click to position 2 (rapid date setting). By turning the crown in the opposite direction the date can be quickly set without altering the time. This date setting procedure will need to be followed after the last day of each month not having 31 days.
- Push the crown back fully to position 1 for the watch to operate normally.
After setting the time or date, please ensure the crown is fully pushed in and never operate the crown or buttons if your watch is in contact with water.
- Press in the end of the spring bar with a pin or sharp instrument. BEWARE - the spring bar may pop out when released from the locating hole.
- Move the bracelet to the desired position and relocate the spring bar into the nearest locating hole..
If your watch bracelet requires further adjustment or is not fitted with this type of clasp, please return your watch to the Next Service Centre for appropriate adjustment. Please note we only provide an adjustment service to remove links from bracelets, no additional bracelet links can be supplied. Please click here and use the form and pre-paid address label supplied to send your watch to the Next Service Centre.
The bracelet adjustment service is free of charge within 6 months of purchase – proof of purchase will be required. Please allow 7-10 working days to allow inward and outward postage.
BATTERY REPLACEMENT / AFTER SALES SERVICE
If your watch begins to lose time or stops, the battery may need to be replaced. Battery replacement should only be carried out by a qualified watch technician as it requires the use of specialist tools.
This service can be provided by the Next Service Centre for all watches within Guarantee. Please click here and use the form and address label to send your watch to the Service Centre for Battery Replacement.
WASTE ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
We are proud to be working with the national ‘Recycle Your Electricals’ campaign. Find out more here. You’ll find the below wheelie bin symbol on all your electrical items. It is a reminder to recycle old electricals, rather than binning them.
Next Retail Ltd, LE19 4AT
Next Retail (Ireland) Ltd, D02 ED70