We receive and share your credit information with the following credit reference agencies.
To request information they hold about you, please contact the agencies directly.
Visit ins.experian.co.uk/contact, alternatively:
- Call the Experian Advice Line on 0800 013 8888*
- Write to: Customer Support Centre, Experian Ltd, PO BOX 9000, Nottingham, NG80 7WF
Visit www.equifax.co.uk, alternatively:
- Call the Equifax Customer Service team on 0800 014 2955* or 0333 321 4043*
- Write to: Equifax Ltd, Customer Service Centre, PO Box 10036, Leicester, LE3 4FS
Visit www.transunion.co.uk/consumer/consumer-enquiries, alternatively:
- Call the Transunion Consumer Enquiries Team on 0330 024 7574*
- Write to: TransUnion Consumer Services Team PO Box 647, Unit 4, Hull HU9 9QZ
Please note - there may be a charge for using some of their services. Alternatively, you can request a Statutory Credit Report which is free of charge from any of the above credit reference agencies. This is a basic report which details the information that the credit reference agency holds for you and shares with other authorised lenders when they are assessing you for credit.
*For call Charges please contact your service provider