How long will it take to receive a credit or refund for returned items?
Please allow the time stated in the table below for your return to be credited to your Next credit account, or refunded to your credit / debit card, paypal account or gift card / e-voucher.
- If you have a Nextpay or Next3step credit account, but you made a payment by debit / credit card, PayPal or Next gift card / eVoucher at the time of ordering, any refund due for that order will be applied to your Next credit account and not the method used for payment. This is because any payment you make at the time of your order is applied to your Next credit account balance first. The order is then added to your Next credit account.
When should I expect to receive a credit balance refund?
Please call us on 0333 777 8000* if you need to request a credit balance on your Nextpay or Next3step Credit Account to be refunded back to your original payment method.
Please allow the time stated in the table below to receive your refund.
Where can I see returned items that have been applied to my Next credit account?
Returned items will show in the recent activity section within My Account. This can be accessed using the following steps:
1. Log in to My Account, using your email address or customer number and password.
2. Select ‘Recent Activity’ from the My Account menu.
- Transactions on ‘Recent Activity’ date back to the end of your last statement period.
- Recent Activity is updated three times a day, so if any returned items have not yet appeared yet then please don’t worry, they will appear here shortly.
- Returned items originally purchased in a store using a Nextpay card will be listed under ‘Nextpay card transactions’.
- If you would like to speak to us about a return, you can call us on 0333 777 8000*. Alternatively, if you would like to chat with an advisor please click here.
I can’t see my refund in my bank account yet?
Please allow the timescales set out above to receive your refund. In most cases we will send an email confirming we have processed a refund and include an ARN (Acquirer Reference Number) for the payment. Please quote the ARN if you need to query a refund with your bank e.g. if there is a delay in the refund showing in your bank account.
How do my returns show on my Next credit account statement?
You will be able to see returned items on your monthly statement. Your statements can be viewed in My Account. Simply;
1. Log in to My Account.
2. Select ‘Statements’ from My Account menu.
3. Then select ‘Monthly Statements’ and ‘View Statement’.
Your last 3 statement summaries (including links to the statements) are shown in month order. You can also select older statements from the drop down ‘Older Statements’.
On your statement you will see a short description of any items you have returned, the date we processed the return, the item number, the size, the invoice number, the amount (as a negative number) and the running total for your balance after that item value has been deducted.
If you would like to speak to us about your return, you can call us on 0333 777 8000*. Alternatively, if you would like to chat with an advisor please click here.
*For call charges contact your service provider.