How long will it take to receive a credit or refund for returned items?
Items returned to store:
We process refunds within 1 working day of receiving the return, but please allow the time shown in the table below for your payment provider to make the funds available to you.
Items returned via EVRi Courier, to an EVRi ParcelShop or via Royal mail:
Please allow 5 working days for a return to reach our returns centre. Once received, we will let you know and process your refund within 1 working day, but please allow the time shown in the table below for your payment provider to make the funds available to you.
* Refund timelines are dictated by your payment provider and are outside of our control.
**Refund timescales via PayPal, ApplePay and Google Pay can vary. Please refer to their guidelines for accurate and up to date information.
***We’ll also send an email with an ARN (Acquirer Reference Number). You can quote the ARN if you need to query a refund with your bank.
Requesting a refund if your Nextpay Account is in credit
If your Nextpay or Next3Step Account is in credit, then this can be refunded to your original payment method.
To arrange for any credit to be refunded, please call us on 0333 777 8000*.
Once we’ve confirmed the refund has been processed, please allow up to 5 working days for your payment provider to make the funds available to you.
Where can I see returned items on my Next credit account?
Returned items will show in the recent activity section within My Account. This can be accessed using the following steps:
- Log in to My Account, using your email address or customer number and password
- Select ‘Recent Activity’ from the My Account menu.
- Transactions on ‘Recent Activity’ date back to the end of your last statement period.
- Recent Activity is updated three times a day, so if any returned items have not yet appeared then don’t worry, they will appear here shortly.
- Returned items originally purchased in a store using a Nextpay card will be listed under ‘Nextpay card transactions’.
If you would like to speak to us about a return, you can call us on 0333 777 8000*. Alternatively, if you would like to chat with an advisor please click here.
Where can I see returned items on my Next credit account statement?
You will be able to see returned items on your monthly statement. Your statements can be viewed in My Account. Simply;
- Log in to My Account.
- Select ‘Statements’ from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Then select ‘Monthly Statements’ and ‘View Statement’.
Your last 3 statement summaries (including links to the statements) are shown in monthly order. You can also select older statements from the drop-down ‘Older Statements’.
On your statement, you will see a short description of any items you have returned, the date we processed the return, the item number, the size, the invoice number, the amount (as a negative number) and the running total for your balance after that item value has been deducted.
If you would like to speak to us about your return, you can call us on 0333 777 8000*. Alternatively, if you would like to chat with an advisor please click here.
- If you have a Nextpay or Next3step credit account, but you made a payment by debit/credit card, PayPal or Next gift card / eVoucher at the time of order, any refund due for that order will be applied to your Next credit account and not the method used for payment. This is because any payment you make at the time of your order is applied to your Next credit account balance first. The order is then added to your Next credit account.
- If you return any items later than 28 days from the day after they were delivered or collected from a store or parcel shop then you'll be refunded in the form of an eVoucher. This applies irrespective of the payment method used for the items.
- If you choose to return items to the store, your eVoucher will be sent to you via email and we'll also print the eVoucher on your receipt.
- For returns made via Courier, Parcel Shop or Royal Mail the eVoucher will be sent to you via email.
*For call charges contact your service provider.